Skip to content
2 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil or vegetable shortening, softened, not melted
2 eggs or 2 egg replacers, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
8 oz raspberry jam or jelly
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
3. Add the oil, egg and vanilla and mix to combine. The dough will be thick and stiff – you can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
4. Roll the dough into balls just smaller than a golf ball.
5. Using your thumb, create a long divot in the cookie, so that the cookies are more oval than round. Fill the divot with raspberry jam.
6. Bake for about 6 - 8 minutes, until the edges of the cookies are golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool before enjoying. Yum!