1. Prepare your chicken by seasoning each piece with salt and pepper.
2. Submerge the seasoned chicken in a large bowl of Chobani oat milk. Allow to marinate, covered in the refrigerator, for at least an hour, or up to overnight if planning a day ahead.
3. Prepare the dry coating by sifting together the All Purpose Flour Blend, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground thyme, and paprika in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
4. Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Dredge each piece evenly in the flour mixture. Be sure to coat well. Allow the chicken to rest for 2 minutes.
5. Working in batches, spray your air fryer's basket with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken pieces in the basket, careful not to let them touch; air needs to circulate to allow them to cook properly.
6. Before cooking, lightly spray the chicken pieces with the cooking spray. This keeps the flour coating from burning and allows the breading to crisp nicely.
7. Place the basket in the air fryer and set to 350° F. Cook for 8 minutes. Carefully flip each piece using tongs, spray again, and cook for another 6 minutes. Note: larger pieces, such as thighs, should be cooked for 12 minutes on each side.
8. Chicken is done when a meat thermometer shows an internal temperature of 165° F for white meat, 175°F for dark meat.
9. Carefully remove the chicken from the air fryer.
10. Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before serving with salad, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, or any of your favorite classic sides!
11. Cooked fried chicken can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Reheat at 300°F for 8 to 10 minutes.