Skip to content
2 cups Hungry Harry's All-Purpose Flour Blend
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
8 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable shortening, softened, not melted
2 eggs or 2 egg replacers, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and whisk.
3. Add the oil, egg and vanilla. Mix to combine. The dough will be thick and stiff – you can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
4. Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper. Cover with a second sheet and use a rolling pin to roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
5. Use a cookie cutter to cut out your cookies. Place on the prepared baking tray, spaced 1 inch apart.
6. Bake for about 6 - 8 minutes, until the edges start to brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before enjoying.