1. For the cookie base: Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin pan or silicone mold.
2. In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, coconut, and melted coconut oil. Mix until well combined.
3. Using a 3/4 inch cookie scoop, portion dough into each muffin cup, then press firmly into the bottom.
4. Bake on the center rack of the oven until the edges are golden brown. The time will vary based on the mold you use, roughly 6 minutes.
5. Allow the cookies to cool before removing from the pan. Use the tip of a knife to carefully pop each cookie out of its cup.
6. For the caramel: Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and stir well.
7. Bring the combines ingredients to a boil, then boil for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook down until the volume is reduced by half, then remove from heat.
8. For the chocolate: Melt the chocolate and the oil together in the microwave. Stir frequently. Once the chocolate is melted, whisk to combine.
9. To assemble: Pour a layer of caramel evenly over the top of each cookie.
10. Chill in the refrigerator until the caramel is firm.
11. Then, remove from the fridge and pour a layer of chocolate on top of the caramel.
12. Chill again until completely set. You're ready to serve and enjoy!