1. Begin by making the filling. In a small saucepan, toss together the cornstarch and sugar.
2. Over medium heat, add the water and orange juice to the sauce pan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer and stir consistently for a minute. The mixture will thicken. Remove from heat.
3. Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the All Purpose Flour Blend, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, and confectioners sugar.
5. Add the oil, egg, and vanilla. Mix to combine. The dough will be thick and stiff. You can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
6. Lay a piece of parchment paper on a work-surface. Place the dough on the parchment paper, then add a second piece of parchment paper on top.
7. Use a roller to flatten the dough to ¼ inch thickness. Remove the top layer of parchment paper.
8. Use a round bowl or large cookie cutter and cut out 5 inch circles. Set each circle on the prepared baking sheet and keep at room temperature.
9. Using a cookie-scoop, spoon cherry mix into the center of the dough, leaving a one-inch border around the outside of the circle un-filled. Gently fold the edge of the dough towards the center and synch to keep in place. The top of the tart will be open to see the fruit and allow the tart to vent. If the dough splits along the seams when you fold it, smooth out the crack with your fingers as best you can to avoid the filling spilling out during baking.
10. Lightly brush the tops of each tart with the remaining liquid from the filling to get a golden brown finish when baked.
11. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!