Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
1 cup Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg or egg replacer
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons allergy friendly butter, shortening, or coconut oil
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey, agave nectar, or molasses (optional, but helps the blondies stay gooey)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups mix-ins - mixed chocolate chips, dried fruits, pretzels, mini marshmallows, etc, in any desired combination (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8"x8" baking pan with parchment paper. If using an egg replacer, prepare according to the package instructions and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter replacer/coconut oil, sugar and brown sugar until well combined. Mix in the egg, molasses, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, fold together the All Purpose Flour Blend, salt, and baking soda until well combined.
4. Fold the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
5. If using mix-ins, fold those in, reserving a 1/4 to 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top as desired.
6. Transfer to the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the remaining mix-ins on top.
7. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes, just until the sides start to brown. Note: For a more cake-like texture, add 6 - 8 minutes to your baking time. The longer you bake, the less "gooey" your blondies will become.
8. Cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Dig in!