Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
For the Cookie
2 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
8 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable shortening, softened, not melted
2 eggs or 2 egg replacers, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
For the Topping
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons crystal sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the All Purpose Flour Blend, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and confectioners sugar.
3. Add the oil, egg, and vanilla. Mix to combine. The dough will be thick and stiff – you can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
4. Roll the dough into balls a little bit smaller than a golf ball and place on the baking tray, spaced a few inches apart.
5. Flatten each dough ball with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon. Use the "teeth" of a fork to make crosshatch indentations on each cookie. This is the signature look of the snickerdoodle cookie!
6. In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar topping together. Sprinkle liberally over each cookie.
7. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until the cookies are a light golden brown. Enjoy!