Scratch Chocolate Cake
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
2 cups granulated cane sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup oil of choice (we like rice bran)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
2 cups milk of choice
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F. Grease two cake pans with your preferred oil, or line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine the All Purpose Flour Blend, granulated cane sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add in the oil, vanilla, white vinegar, and milk. Stir until combined.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Cool before frosting or decorating.