Kitchen Sink Cookies
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
3 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened, not melted
1 cup sugar
6 tablespoons milk of choice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup mix-ins (chopped pretzels, chocolate chips, toffee, potato chips), combined
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Using a hand mixer, stand mixer, or mixing bowl with a wooden spoon - mix the coconut oil with the sugar until soft and fluffy, about one minute.
3. Add the milk and vanilla, then mix until combined.
4. Add the baking soda, baking powder, salt, and All-Purpose Flour Blend.
5. Mix until combined. Fold in your favorite mix-ins until distributed evenly.
6. Scoop dough into desired size - we like our cookies bite-sized - and place on sheet tray. Leave a few inches between each cookie to allow them to spread.
7. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, depending on the size. Turn the tray halfway through to ensure an even bake. Let the cookies cool completely before enjoying.