Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
1. Sift Yellow Cake Mix into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla. Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Fold in sprinkles.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a 3/4 inch cookie scoop and space dough balls two inches apart on baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator. Chill the scooped dough for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
6. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes, until golden brown around the edges. Rotate the tray halfway through for even baking.
7. Remove from oven, then transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Enjoy!