Skip to content
1. Preheat oven to 360°F.
2. Sift Hungry Harry’s Muffin Mix into a large bowl.
3. Add oil, milk, egg, vanilla. Mix until blended into a smooth batter. Fold in blueberries.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 of the way full.
5. For a 12 mini muffin pan, bake for 12-15 minutes. For a 6 medium-large muffin pan, bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove muffin pan from the oven. You can test for doneness be inserted a toothpick into the center. The muffins are done when the toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow the muffins to cool before removing from the pan. Enjoy!