Allergy-Safe Play Dough
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
1 cup Hungry Harry’s All-Purpose Flour Blend
1 cup water
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
⅓ cup salt
1 tablespoon oil of choice
Allergy-friendly food coloring
1. Add all ingredients to a medium-sized saucepan and combine with a spoon.
2. Place the saucepan on the stove and heat on low to Medium, stirring constantly.
3. Once the mixture begins to thicken, add your allergy-friendly food coloring and continue to stir until the mixture is no longer wet, thick, or sticking to the edges of your spoon.
4. Remove the play dough from heat. Allow it to cool on a plate or on a sheet of wax-paper.
5. Once cooled, knead the dough until the texture is consistent. Time to play!