Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
1 egg or egg replacer
3/4 cup milk of choice
1 teaspoon oil of choice (note: if using an oil that's solid at cool temperatures, like coconut oil, melt the oil before beginning this recipe)
1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
1. Sift 1 cup Pancake and Waffle Mix into a large bowl.
2. Add oil, egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix well until batter is smooth.
3. Heat a greased waffle iron (see manufacturer's instructions).
4. Carefully portion out 1/4 cup batter in the center of the waffle iron, careful not to overflow when the lid closes.
5. Cook until golden brown. Carefully remove from waffle iron and enjoy.