1. First, make the bread. (Note: Always refer your bread maker manufacturer's instructions.) Place the water, sugar, rice bran milk powder, salt, coconut oil, and beaten egg into the bread pan fitted with the kneading blade.
2. Add the All Purpose Flour Blend to the bread pan.
3. Make a little indentation and place the yeast in it. Secure the bread pan in place in the bread maker.
4. Plug in the bread maker. Press the MENU button to select Gluten-Free - number 6, COLOR: Medium, LOAF SIZE: 1.5 lb. Press START/STOP to begin the bread-making process.
5. At 5 and 10 minutes after the kneading blade starts rotating, check and push any ingredients from the corners into towards the paddle so they get mixed in.
6. Do not open after this time.
7. When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the bread maker and transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
8. Unplug bread maker.
9. Begin the stuffing. Dice the bread into 1-inch cubes and spread onto a baking tray in one layer. Leave out overnight to dry.
10. When you’re ready to make the stuffing, preheat your oven to 350°F. Oil 9" x 13" pan with your preferred oil.
11. In a saute pan, cook the onions and celery in the coconut oil until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
12. In a large bowl, mix the dried bread with the broth - it should be wet, but not soggy. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
13. Transfer to the prepared 9"x13" pan and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
14. Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes so the stuffing can brown and crisp.
15. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 - 15 minutes before serving.