Sunflower Butter & Jam Cookies
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
2 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil or vegetable shortening, soft but not melted
1/4 cup sunflower butter
2 eggs, lightly beaten, or 2 egg replacers
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 oz strawberry, raspberry, or grape fruit jam
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the All Purpose Flour Blend, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, and confectioners sugar.
3. Add the oil, sunflower butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix to combine.
4. Roll the dough into balls just smaller than a golf ball and place on the baking tray. Gently flatten with your palm or the back of a spoon.
5. Create a divot in the center of each cookie. Fill the divot with jam.
6. Bake for about 6 - 8 minutes, or until the cookies start to brown. Allow to cool before enjoying. Delicious!