Skip to content
For the Cookies
2 cups Hungry Harry's All-Purpose Flour Blend
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil or vegetable shortening, softened, not melted
1 egg or 1 egg replacer, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
For the Icing
2 cups powdered sugar
2 - 3 tablespoons milk of choice
1/4 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1. Begin by making the cookie dough. Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk.
3. Add the oil, egg, and vanilla. Mix to combine. The dough will be thick and stiff – you can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
4. Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thickness.
5. Cut out shapes with your favorite cookie cutters. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave 1 inch of space between each cookie.
6. Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
7. Cool completely on a wire rack before decorating. Enjoy!
8. For the icing, whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until the mixture is free of lumps. Use immediately, or transfer to a piping bag. Add allergy friendly food coloring for even more fun!