1. Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Using a food processor, puree the dates to a paste - you should be left with 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the allergy friendly rolled oats and maple syrup, stirring to coat the oats well. Spread onto a parchment lined sheet tray and bake for 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Set aside.
4. Once the oats are cool, transfer them back their original bowl. Add the All Purpose Flour Blend, protein powder, coconut sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Combine and set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the coconut oil, date paste, milk of choice, vanilla extract, and egg. Fold in the dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed.
6. Use a cookie scoop to place dough balls onto the baking tray, spaced 1 inch apart.
7. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Cool and enjoy!