S'Mores Gingerbread Cookies
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
3 1/4 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
3/4 cups coconut oil, softened, not melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg or egg replacer
1/2 cup molasses
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
zest of 1 orange
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon ground ginger
3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
Allergy friendly mini marshmallows
Allergy friendly chocolate chips
Note: If you'd prefer, you can replace the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg with a total of 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/4 teaspoons of allergy-friendly organic gingerbread spice.
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Using a hand mixer, stand mixer, or mixing bowl with a wooden spoon - mix the coconut oil with the brown sugar until soft and fluffy.
3. Add the egg, molasses, vanilla, and orange zest. Mix until combined.
4. Add the baking soda, salt, spices, and All Purpose Flour Blend. Mix until combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows until evenly distributed.
6. Scoop into small balls, and place on the baking tray with 2 inches between each cookie. Flatten them lightly with your palm or the back of a spoon.
7. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Turn the tray halfway through to ensure an even bake. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before sharing.