Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
Hungry Harry's Muffin Mix (1 x 17 oz package)
3 eggs or egg replacers
1 cup plus two tablespoons milk of choice
2 tablespoons oil of choice (note: if using an oil that's solid at cool temperatures, like coconut oil, melt the oil before beginning this recipe)
1/2 tablespoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
3 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 360°F.
2. Sift Hungry Harry’s Muffin Mix into a large bowl.
3. Add oil, milk, egg, vanilla, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until blended into a smooth batter. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 of the way full.
5. For a 12 mini muffin pan, bake for 12-15 minutes. For a 6 medium-large muffin pan, bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove muffin pan from the oven. You can test for doneness be inserted a toothpick into the center. The muffins are done when the toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow the muffins to cool before removing from the pan. Enjoy!