1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a bowl, combine 3/4 cup of warm water and the yeast. Stir to mix, and let sit for 2 minutes.
3. Sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of sugar. Allow to rest for 3 minutes until you see small bubbles. (If you don't see bubbles, you will need to start over. Either your water was too hot and killed the yeast, or not warm enough to activate it.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together All Purpose Flour, salt, baking powder, and the rest of the sugar. Make a well in the center.
5. Pour in the yeast mixture, the remainder of the water, then the olive oil. Stir everything together until completely combined.
6. Lightly flour a baking tray or pizza stone, then place the dough in the center.
7. Carefully press the dough out evenly, less than 1/4 inch, across the baking sheet/stone. Leave the outer edges slightly thicker if you like, for a crust.
8. Par bake for roughly 25 minutes, or until the dough looks dry.
9. Carefully remove from the oven. Add your sauce, cheese, and toppings.
10. Place the pizza back in the oven until the crust is golden brown and your toppings are hot - about 20 minutes. Slice and serve!