1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the All Purpose Flour Blend, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, and confectioners sugar.
3. Add the oil, egg, vanilla, and peppermint. Mix to combine. The dough will be thick and stiff – you can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
4. Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thickness. Use your favorite cookie cutter to cut out your shapes and carefully transfer to the baking tray. Leave an inch of room between each cookie.
5. Bake for about 6 - 8 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely. Make the icing while you wait.
6. While the cookies are cooling, make the icing. Whisk the milk and confectioners sugar together until smooth.
7. Separate the icing between two small bowls. Add the red food coloring to one bowl, and stir until the icing reaches the color you desire. Leave the other icing white.
8. If you are not using the icing immediately, cover it with plastic wrap to keep it from drying out.
9. When the cookies are completely cooled, use a fork to drizzle the icing over the tops of each cookie. Start with the white, then add the red. Let them set for a few minutes until the icing is firm. Enjoy!