1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease an 8" x 8" pan with your preferred oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter and sugar together. Then add eggs one at a time, or if using egg replacer whisk in half, then the other half.
3. Whisk in the gluten-free vanilla extract.
4. In a second bowl, mix together the All-Purpose Flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
5. Fold the contents of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
6. Pour and spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until baked through. Allow to cool for one hour, until the brownies are completely cool.
7. While the brownies are cooling, make the frosting. With a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the coconut oil until light, fluffy, and smooth.
8. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the vanilla, half of the confectioners sugar, and half of the milk. Slowly add the remainder of the confectioners sugar, and then the remainder of the milk.
9. Beat until completely smooth and lump-free.
10. Add food coloring (if using) and peppermint extract, to taste. Four drops worked well for us.
11. Spread the frosting evenly on top of the completely cooled brownie.
12. Begin the chocolate glaze by melting the dark chocolate chips with the coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave. Stir frequently, whisking to combine until smooth.
13. Allow to cool to room temperature before pouring on top of the frosting layer. Allow the chocolate to set before continuing.
14. In a separate bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
15. Pour the melted white chocolate into a small piping bag or squeeze bottle. Drizzle over the dark chocolate layer.
16. Allow all the layers to set before cutting into squares and serving.