Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
1 egg or egg replacer
3/4 cup milk of choice
1 teaspoon oil of choice (note: if using an oil that's solid at cool temperatures, like coconut oil, melt the oil before beginning this recipe)
1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
1. Sift 1 cup Pancake and Waffle Mix into a large bowl.
2. Add oil, egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix well until batter is smooth.
3. Heat a greased frying pan over medium-high heat.
4. Use a 1-inch ice cream scoop and portion out 2 - 3 scoops of batter for each pancake.
5. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.