Skip to content
2 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened, but not melted
1 cup sugar
6 tablespoons milk of choice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup allergy-friendly rolled oats
1 cup allergy friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Using a hand mixer, stand mixer, or mixing bowl with a wooden spoon - mix the coconut oil with the sugar until soft and fluffy, about one minute.
3. Add the milk and vanilla, then mix until combined.
4. Add the baking soda, baking powder, salt, oats, and All-Purpose Flour Blend. Mix well.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips, until evenly distributed.
6. Scoop dough into desired size - we like our cookies bite-sized - and place on the baking tray.
7. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, depending on the size of your cookie. Turn the tray halfway through to ensure an even bake. Allow to cool completely before enjoying.