1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together All Purpose Flour Blend, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar and confectioners sugar.
3. Add the oil, egg, and vanilla. Mix to combine. The dough will be thick and stiff – you can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
4. Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out your cookies. Transfer to the prepared baking tray.
5. Bake for about 6 - 8 minutes, until the edge of the cookie is golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
6. Once the cookies have completely cooled, turn each cookie upside down.
7. Slice the marshmallows in half, into 6 pieces. Place the marshmallow halves on six cookies.
8. On the other six cookies, spread a teaspoon of jam.
9. Sandwich the marshmallow and jam cookies together, pressing gently until the hold.
10. In a small bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Stir frequently to avoid burning, until smooth.
11. Carefully lay each sandwich into the chocolate. Use a fork to flip and coat the entire cookie. completely. Allow the excess to drip off.
12. Transfer to a wire rack, or refrigerate, to allow the chocolate to harden. Serve and enjoy!