Skip to content
For the Donuts
1 package Hungry Harry's Muffin Mix
3 eggs or egg replacers
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk of choice
2 tablespoons oil of choice (if using an oil that's solid at room temperature, melt before beginning this recipe.)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 360° F or plug in your DASH Donut Maker.
2. Sift 1 package of Hungry Harry's Muffin Mix into a large bowl.
3. Add milk, eggs, vanilla, oil, lemon zest, and whole raspberries.
4. Mix with a wooden spoon until ingredients are combined and a smooth batter forms.
5. Transfer your batter to a piping bag.
6. Lightly oil silicone donut molds, or your DASH donut maker.
7. Fill the wells of the donut molds with the batter, careful not to overflow any cups.
8. Bake in batches for 12-15 minutes in the oven, or 4-5 minutes in the donut maker. Remove and allow to cool before adding the lemon glaze.
9. To make the lemon glaze, whisk the powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Dunk or drizzle the glaze on the top of each donut. Allow the icing to set, then serve!