1. For the Cookie: Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the All Purpose Flour Blend, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, and confectioners sugar.
3. Add the oil, egg and vanilla and mix to combine. The dough will be thick/stiff – you can squeeze it together with your hands to bring it all together.
4. Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thickness.
5. Using concentric heart-shaped cookie cutters, press out cookies in all sizes. Transfer to the baking tray. Note: Smaller cookies will bake faster than large cookies, so consider baking separately or on separate trays.
6. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes for larger hearts and 3-4 minutes for smaller hearts. Monitor closely. The cookies are ready when they turn golden brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. While the cookies are baking and cooling, make the icing. With a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the coconut oil until light, fluffy, and smooth.
8. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the vanilla, half of the confectioners sugar, and half of the milk. Slowly add the remainder of the confectioners sugar, all of the cocoa powder, and then the remainder of the milk.
9. Beat until completely smooth and lump-free.
10. Once the cookies are cooled, it's time to build your tower.
11. Start with the biggest heart as the base. Spread a small dollop of frosting in the middle of the heart to act as "glue". Add your second cookie and repeat, layering one on top of the other. When you've finished stacking the large cookies, add the Medium, then smallest cookies.
12. Plate on a heart-shaped platter to show them you care. Enjoy!