1. Oil an embossed rolling pin with rice bran oil 2 hours before baking.
2. Make the cookie. Using an electric mixer with the paddle attachment on medium speed, combine the butter/coconut oil with sugar, honey, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, sift the all purpose flour and cocoa together. Slowly add to the bowl while mixing on medium speed, until combined.
4. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
6. Dust the counter with cocoa powder and roll the dough to 1/4" with the rolling pin. Cut out 1.5 inch circles and bake for 8-10 minutes, turning the tray halfway through to ensure an even bake. Cool completely on a wire rack.
7. While the cookies are cooling, make the frosting. With a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the coconut oil until light, fluffy, and smooth.
8. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the vanilla, half of the confectioners sugar, and half of the milk. Slowly add the remainder of the confectioners sugar, and then the remainder of the milk.
9. Beat until completely smooth and lump-free.
10. When the cookies are completely cool, begin assembly. Pipe the vanilla frosting to the bottoms of half the cookies, enough to cover the entire surface when sandwiched with the remaining cookies, without spilling out. Refrigerate before serving to set the frosting. Enjoy!