Halloween Cake Pops
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
For the Cake Pops
1. Begin by melting white chocolate chips in the microwave or a heat-proof bowl over boiling water. Make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. Only the steam should be melting the chips. Stir frequently until all of the chips are melted.
2. Carefully remove the chocolate from heat. Whisk in the confectioners sugar.
3. Line the molds with enough melted chocolate to coat the bottom of the mold. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. While the chocolate sets, crumble your cake in a medium sized bowl. Mix in coconut oil until combined.
5. Remove the mold from the fridge, and add a layer of cake on top of the hardened chocolate layer.
6. Firmly add the candy stick to the center.
7. Coat with melted chocolate, and chill for another 10 minutes.
8. When the chocolate has completely set, carefully remove the pops from the molds. Enjoy your spooky Halloween treats!