Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
1 cup Hungry Harry's Pancake and Waffle Mix (1/3 of a 17 oz package)
1 1/2 cups rice milk
1 egg or egg replacer
1 teaspoon rice bran oil
1. In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together until no lumps remain.
2. Heat a non-stick pan to medium-high, then spray with allergy friendly pan spray.
3. Drop 1/8 cup to 1/4 cup of batter in the heated pan, then swirl the pan quickly to evenly coat the surface before the batter cooks.
4. Cook until the edges start to pull away, about a minute.
5. Using a rubber spatula, flip and cook the other side for ten seconds. Enjoy!