1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine All Purpose Flour Blend, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, applesauce, cocoa powder, oil, vanilla. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
4. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap or wax paper, and chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Roll the dough into balls a little smaller than a golf ball, then place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Space 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow them to finish baking as they cool. Transfer to a wire rack until completely cooled.
7. While the cookies are cooling, make the icing.
8. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl, then combine until smooth using a hand mixer or stand mixer on low speed.
9. Make the fondant nose - Add a very small amount of food coloring and a large pinch of powdered sugar to allergy-friendly fondant. Knead the color into the fondant until evenly colored. Pinch off small pieces of the fondant and roll it between your palms until you get a small carrot shape. Stick it onto the cookie with a tiny bit of vanilla icing.
10. When the cookies are cooled, it's time to assemble and decorate! Spread each cookie with icing.
11. Sprinkle shredded coconut, coating completely.
12. Use the chocolate chips to make eyes and a mouth for the snowman.
13. Add the fondant nose.