Skip to content
1 1/3 cup plus 4 teaspoons Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
1 cup grated or finely chopped zucchini (squeeze dried)
1/4 cup oil of choice (if using an oil which is solid at cold temperatures, like coconut oil, melt before beginning the recipe)
1/4 cup milk of choice
2 eggs or egg replacers
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup allergy friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F. Grease a loaf pan with your favorite oil.
2. In a bowl, mix together the applesauce, maple syrup, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, and egg. Set aside.
3. In a second bowl, add the oil and milk, and zucchini.
4. Mix the two bowls together, then add the All Purpose Flour Blend, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Cool, slice, and enjoy!