Chocolate Orange Cookies
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
1. Sift the Chocolate Cake Mix into a large bowl. Add eggs, melted coconut oil, milk, and orange zest. Mix all ingredients together until combined.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a 3/4 inch cookie scoop and space dough balls two inches apart on baking sheet.
3. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator. Chill the scooped dough for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
5. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes. Rotate the tray halfway through for even baking.
6. Remove from oven, then transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Enjoy!