1. In a large bowl, mix together All Purpose Flour Blend, cocoa powder, baking powder, kosher salt, and powdered sugar. Set aside.
2. Using a hand mixer, stand mixer, or mixing bowl with wooden spoon, beat the coconut oil until soft and fluffy, about one minute. Add the granulated sugar, and beat until combined.
3. With the mixer on low speed, mix in the egg, vanilla, and peppermint.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
5. Split dough in half and form into 1 inch high discs. Wrap in parchment or wax paper and refrigerate for at least an hour.
6. After the dough has chilled, preheat your oven to 350° F. Dust a flat surface with All Purpose Flour Blend.
7. Roll out the dough to 1/8" thickness. Cut using your favorite cookie cutters. Place on a parchment lined sheet tray, spaced 2 inches apart
8. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Rotate the tray halfway through to ensure an even baking. Transfer to a rack and allow the cookies to cool completely.
9. Make the chocolate coating. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 15 seconds, until smooth.
10. Begin assembly. Lay the cookies into the melted chocolate. Flip using a fork, coating the entire cookie. Carefully use the fork to lift the cookie, and allow the excess chocolate to drip off.
11. Place coated cookies on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and allow the chocolate to harden. Share and enjoy!