Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Allergy Friendly + Vegan + Gluten Free
In This Recipe
3 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
1 cup coconut oil, softened but not melted, plus extra to grease the skillets
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
3 eggs or egg replacers
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups mixed chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease your skillets well with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl cream the coconut oil with the sugars using a wooden spoon or hand mixer.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing in each one thoroughly. Add the the vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together sifted All Purpose Flour Blend, salt, and baking powder.
5. Fold the dry mixture into the wet ingredients.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Divide the batter evenly between two prepared 8 inch skillets, spreading the batter evenly to the edges of the pan.
8. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, until it's just cooked in the middle. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!