Skip to content
3 cups Hungry Harry's All-Purpose Flour Blend
2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened, but not melted
1 cup sugar
6 tablespoons milk of choice
2 egg yolks or 1 egg replacer
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup allergy friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a hand mixer, stand mixer, or mixing bowl with a wooden spoon - mix the coconut oil with the sugar until soft and fluffy, about one minute.
3. Add the egg yolk or replacer, milk, and vanilla. Mix until combined.
4. Add the baking soda, baking powder, salt, and All-Purpose Flour Blend. Mix until combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Roll the dough into logs: 1 inch wide by 3 inches long and 3/4 inch high.
7. Place on a parchment lined baking tray and press down your palm or the back of a spoon to ensure the tops are flat.
8. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, turning the tray halfway through to ensure an even bake. Cool and enjoy!