Chocolate Chip Banana Donuts
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
1 1/3 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
2 bananas, brown, soft, and overripe
1/3 cup oil of choice (if using an oil that's solid at a cool temperature, like coconut oil, melt it before beginning this recipe)
3/4 cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of suitable protein powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup allergy friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F. Grease a donut pan with your preferred oil.
2. In a large bowl bowl, mix the bananas and oil together, until combined (a fork, stiff whisk, or handheld mixer work best for this).
3. Add granulated sugar, vanilla, vinegar, and water to the banana mixture. Mix and set aside.
4. In a second bowl, combine the All-Purpose Flour Blend with baking soda, baking powder, salt, and protein powder.
5. Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Evenly distribute the batter into the prepared donut pan. Bake for 12 -14 mins minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before serving - enjoy!