Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
Hungry Harry's Chocolate Cake Mix (1 x 17 oz package)
2 eggs, or egg replacers
1 cup milk of choice
1/2 cup oil of choice (note: if using an oil that's solid at cool temperatures, like coconut oil, melt the oil before beginning this recipe)
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1 recipe Chocolate Frosting
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F. Grease a cake pan with your preferred oil.
2. Sift the Chocolate Cake mix into a large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix well until combined.
3. Pour the cake batter into your prepared cake pan.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Cool completely before frosting and decorating. Dig in!