Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
1/2 cup coconut oil or allergy friendly butter (melted)
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs or egg replacers
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter and sugar together. Then add eggs one at a time, or if using egg replacer whisk in half, then the other half.
3. Whisk in the gluten-free vanilla extract.
4. In a second bowl, mix together sifted All-Purpose Flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Fold the contents of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
5. Spread mixture into 8" x 8" pan. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out cleanly from the center.
6. Allow to cool for one hour, then cut into squares, and serve.