Cheddar Goldfish Crackers
Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until a ball of dough forms.
3. Remove the dough ball and place it onto a large piece of parchment paper.
4. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough to ⅛ inch thickness. Transfer the sheet to a cookie tray.
5. Press a goldfish cutter into the dough. If the dough is too soft, refrigerate before cutting out the fish. Use the back handle of a knife to press each goldfish out of the cutter if needed.
6. Spread the goldfish evenly on the parchment. Repeat until you have used the entire dough. You can wrap leftover dough, chill, and make more later.
7. Bake the crackers for 8-10 minutes and remove them from the oven. Cool and enjoy!