1/2 cup coconut oil or vegetable shortening, soft but not melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten, or 2 egg replacers
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pint blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
3. Add the oil, egg, and vanilla. Mix to combine.
4. Fold in the blueberries until evenly distributed.
5. Use a 3/4 inch cookie scoop to place balls of dough onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper, spaced 2 inches apart. To shape in triangles, use your hands to gently flatten and shape the dough balls on the tray.
6. Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, or until the cookies just barely start to brown around the edges. Cool and enjoy!