Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
3 ½ cups of powdered sugar (16 oz)
2 teaspoons milk of choice
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1/4 cup dried banana, finely crushed
1. Using a food processor, pulse the dried banana until finely crushed. Set aside.
2. With a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the coconut oil until light, fluffy, and smooth.
3. Continue to beat and slowly add half of the powdered sugar, the vanilla, and half of the milk.
4. Slowly add the remainder of the powdered sugar, all of the crushed dried banana, and then the remainder of the milk.
5. Beat until completely smooth and lump-free.