Allergy Friendly + Gluten Free + Vegan
In This Recipe
1 1/3 cups Hungry Harry's All Purpose Flour Blend
2 bananas, brown, soft, and overripe
1/3 cup oil of choice (if using an oil that's solid at a cool temperature, like coconut oil, melt it before beginning this recipe)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F. Grease a loaf pan with your preferred oil.
2. In one bowl, mix the bananas and oil together, until completely combined (a fork, stiff whisk, or handheld mixer work best for this).
3. Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, vinegar, and water to the banana mixture. Mix and set aside.
4. In a second bowl, combine the All-Purpose Flour Blend with baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
5. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, slice, and enjoy!