Skip to content
1. Preheat your oven to 360° F, and lightly grease a non-stick donut pan.
2. To your melted coconut oil, add milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Beat until egg is combined.
3. Add sifted Muffin Mix. Whisk until lump-free.
4. Pour the batter into the donut pan. Use a spoon to smooth the batter's surface before placing in the oven.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until batter is fully baked and bottom of donuts are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from pan.
6. Optional: After the donuts are completely cooled, dip and coat using any of our allergy friendly glaze recipes.