1. Begin by making the cake. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix your dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine your wet ingredients.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Prepare your pumpkin mold. Open the mold and coat each side with a light layer of oil. Close the mold and pour 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar into the top hole. Swirl the pumpkin around until the sugar has evenly coated the walls. Pour out excess sugar.
6. Pour your cake batter into the tightly-closed mold. You should have enough batter to fill it halfway. It will rise to the top during baking. Place the mold on a baking tray.
7. Bake for roughly 60 minutes.
8. Use a long toothpick/skewer to check for doneness. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is done. Let it cool completely in the mold, then carefully remove it and place on a plate.
9. Chill before decorating.
10. While the cake is cooling, make the icing. Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 15 second intervals, stirring often.
11. Add in confectioners sugar and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
12. To turn your icing teal, use 4 parts blue to every 1 part green. Stir until the color is evenly distributed.
13. Fill a piping bag, or use an offset spatula to ice the top of your cooled pumpkin cake in whatever fun and creative way you like. Happy Halloween!